<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6822022536731510297?origin\x3dhttp://sham-hanyasatudihati.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, June 25, 2010

` candid.

Sorry readers! It have been a very longlonglong time since i last update my blog. I've been very lazy this past few months, heheh. Got a very lucky girl with me (: I update cause i'm bored, i'll try to continue update my blog and not being lazy okaay? Now, where should i start?

Orite, i've been rottening at home for 5 days already because i want to go out on Sunday. I seriously want to go out on Sunday, no matter what. Tomorrow there's NDP training, gonna be fun like last week again. Can't wait to meet the other leaders, heheh. Hmmmmm, actually i'm blank right now. I just miss my friends and my girl ): Will be meeting my friends tomorrow at pondok during the night after NDP training. This past few days, i have some problems with my girl but i don't want to elaborate it much here. Who knows just shut and zip your mouth :D

Sister got her new iPhone, whatever luhh. I'm gonna get my DXLR camera soon, yeaahh! I can't wait for it, hahahah. I'm not gonna share it with you, sister :P Canon ehh Farrisha? Jealous kepe?! Hahahaha.

Okaay, i'm gonna and my post here. That's enough for today's post (:

12:23 PM